• For your security, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholders billing address or a corporate work address that can be verified. Customers may also be subjected to standard fraud prevention checks.
• All orders are shipped via couriers or a local Postal Service.
• A signature will be required upon receipt of the goods, if there is no-one available to accept the parcel a calling card will be left for you to re-arrange delivery for UK.
• We are currently unable to deliver to a PO Box or freight forwarding address.
UK Standard Delivery
• Standard delivery costs £8.00 for insured delivery and takes 2-3 working days.
• For example if you order on a Tuesday you will receive your goods by Friday, if you order on a Friday you will receive your goods by the following Tuesday.
• Your order will be dispatched using a courier or Special Delivery.
• International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means as the recipient you are liable to all import taxes and duties levied by the country you are shipping to
• Payment of these may be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival
• Depending on your country of residence, we advise that import duties and taxes may not be refundable to NON-EU customers wishing to return items
• Please be aware deliveries will typically take 4-8 working days
• Insured and signed for delivery costs £25.00 for delivery outside of the European Union.
• Insured and singed for delivery costs £15.00 for delivery inside of the European Union.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please send an email email@example.com
or call +44 20 7193 5476
Returning Goods to Gomez-Gracia.com
You can return any item within 7 days of receipt for a refund of that item or to exchange it for a different size or colour.
First email us notification of your intent to return the item. You will then be issued with all the appropriate information on how to return your parcel.
We will not accept goods outside of the time frame, other than for faulty garments and will not accept returns for items that have been worn or where the tag has been removed.
A refund will be issued to the original card that was used for the purchase within 30 days of receipt of the return. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including UK taxes, but excluding shipping or return courier costs.
If you wish to exchange or report a faulty item you may contact Customer Services directly on +44 20 7193 5476. Please note office hours are Monday to Friday from 9.30 to 18.30 Greenwhich Mean Time.
Please note that in the interests of hygiene, items marked with a "+" next to the product name cannot be returned, unless they have remained in their original wrapping or are faulty.
In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our offices. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
When goods are returned to Gomez-Gracia, the box and/or paperwok needs to be marked as CPC Code 6123F01. This is to show that the goods being returned are of UK origin. Otherwise, you may be charged with duties.
Please send your returned goods to:
2a St. Marks Place
We also accept cancelled orders under the Distance Selling Regulations.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS?
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days (from the day after you receive your goods) to cancel the contract for your order with us.
In this case we will issue you with a full refund however you will need to return the entire order at your cost if the order has already been shipped.
In all cases, the goods must be in their original condition and will be inspected on their return.
If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have the goods collected at your cost.
If you decide to cancel your order with Gomez-Gracia.com, you must let us know in writing [email is fine], quoting the order number.
I HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING BUT SEEN IT AT A DIFFERENT PRICE ON YOUR WEBSITE
As an online business we act much faster in adjusting our prices in response to fashion trends, stock and demand from customers. It is our general view not to refund the difference.
CAN I AMEND OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Unfortunately we are unable to amend an order once it has been submitted; this includes changing the size/colour of an item, removing an item, changing the delivery address or any payment methods.
However you can cancel an order if you are within 60 minutes of placing it.
To cancel your order just send us an email or give us a call. Contact Customer Services directly on +44 20 7193 5476. Please note office hours are 9.30 to 18.30 Greenwhich Mean Time. If out of hours, we will reply during the next working day and the time of your email or call will be noted.
We're really quick at picking, packing and processing your order – it gets shipped within 24 hours after you place your order with us. However if your order was placed out of hours, we will have checked any emails prior to shipping.
Under UK Distance Selling laws, you have the right to cancel your contract with us, within 7 working days of receiving your order. You will need to advise us of this so we can issue you with a full refund and we would ask you to return the cancelled items to us.
If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to have them collected at your cost. If you want to cancel your contract with us, please contact our Customer Care team who will be happy to help you on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the GOMEZ-GRACIA terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to GOMEZ-GRACIA, whose applications are acceptable to GOMEZ-GRACIA and who PMGG Ltd. t/a Gomez-Gracia have authorised GOMEZ-GRACIA to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
GOMEZ-GRACIA reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and, where GOMEZ-GRACIA feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
GOMEZ-GRACIA, is the trademark of PMGG Ltd., Company No. 6836364.